Post by Cassidy Vega on Fri May 12, 2017 5:59 pm

WATCH ME LIGHT THE SKY

RING NAME: Cassidy Vega
NICKNAME: The Chicago Beat Droppa
PICTURE BASE: Liv Morgan
FACE/TWEENER/HEEL: Face
HEIGHT & WEIGHT: 5’4” & 125 lbs
HAILING FROM: Chicago, Illinois
THEME SONG: Thousand Foot Krutch - Light Up the Sky (Solomon Olds Remix)
WRESTLING STYLE: High flyer
CHARACTER SUMMARY: Welcome her DIW. This is the Chicago Beat Droppa: Cassidy Vega and she is ready to bring high flying to Diamond International Wrestling. She is also a second generation Female wrestler coming after Madam Vega herself. Cassidy is a bubbly blonde that loves flying through the air when she’s in the ring--but once someone picks on her for being short, Cass tends to get more aggressive and uses her anger to damage her opponents in the ring quickly. With new faces and new challenges standing in her way, Cassidy Vega is ready to fly her way in though DIW’s Ranks. So ready or not: it's time for Flight and Fight.
COMMON MOVES: Running High Knee, Dropkick, Enzuigiri, Diving Crossbody, Koji Clutch, Running Springboard Arm drag, DDT, Running Bulldog, Shining wizard, Standing moonsault, Dragon sleeper, Corner clothesline, Running Front Dropkick, SideKick, Hurricanrana, Rope-hung DDT, Inverted headlock backbreaker, Leaping knee drop, Dropkick, Leaping clothesline, Springboard bulldog.
SIGNATURE MOVES:  High Tides (Suicide somersault senton), Feeling the Breeze (Asai Corkscrew shooting Moonsault), The Vega Vice (Kneeling fujiwara armbar), Windy City Takedown (Tilt-a-whirl Headscissors takedown), Kickstart (Jumping corkscrew roundhouse kick)
FINISHERS: No Regrets (Cass screams ‘No Regrets’ before doing a Corner-to-corner front missile dropkick to her opponent.) , L.S.B. AKA Lock, Shock and Barrel (Sliced Bread 2), V for Vega (Reverse Roundhouse Kick)
Cassidy Vega

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top